Translate

Thursday, October 3, 2024

food under the table


🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

yesterday, when i was absent, my friend told me someone (unknown) put a strawberry crepe under my table !! we were trying hard to figure out who put it since earlier morning. 

  sadly, since it wasn't refrigerated overnight, we found it already too bad to eat. i think it there wasn't a real strawberry slice in it, it would have lasted at least several more hours!! but what do i know?

  i felt so bad throwing away the crepe. it seems the person must one of the some people who know i like crepes. sorry buddy, maybe next time don't waste your money on me :P

P.S. i hate when *unknown* people give me gifts!!! it feels unsettling and not cute or wholesome at all ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ  ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡་ ૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩໒꒰ྀིっ˕ -。꒱ྀི

No comments:

Post a Comment

[rant] noh salleh changed my life

  ˙✧˖°🎻 ༘ ⋆。 today i want to talk about Noh Salleh's hit album (well, *his* most known album) "Angin Kencang"!! ⭐⭐⭐   since i...