Translate

Friday, October 4, 2024

it happened again.... !Σ( ゚ε゚;)


⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆

so i have mentioned that i received a crepe under my table yesterday... i got it today, too!!! L(゚皿゚メ)」

  this time it was chocolate flavoured with a bit of cake inside of it (are cream-filled crepe wraps considered as cakes? idk ^_^// but this small piece of cake is put inside the crepe along with the cream) ...and of course it was tasty, but my problem is the mysterious person who put it.

  i have no problem with getting free treats from my fellows, awesome!!! but again, not knowing who gave it is so frustrating. like what do you want from me ( ;`Д´) pls don't be the same guy from last year.....

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼   


3 comments:

[rant] noh salleh changed my life

  ˙✧˖°🎻 ༘ ⋆。 today i want to talk about Noh Salleh's hit album (well, *his* most known album) "Angin Kencang"!! ⭐⭐⭐   since i...